Dynamic analysis of systems and vehicles often plays the intermediate role in the engineering CAE process receiving information from measurements (loads, responses, properties) and delivering information to fatigue analysis and testing. Another important role is of course to predict drivability and comfort behavior in an early stage of development.
MNOISE supports the engineer in the acoustic evaluation of components based on Finite Element (FE) simulations. In the pre-processing mode MNOISE automatically generates load data tables and calls the subsequent FE analysis.
The MAMBA software package provides a nonlinear model order reduction method for getting a streamlined simulation model which is capable of computing meaningful contact stresses over many time increments. This way the engineer is well prepared for the dynamic analysis of jointed structures.
Dynamic simulation methods are an integral part of the development process, starting from single components to the full vehicle. The interaction between various components significantly affects the dynamic and acoustic behavior of a vehicle and therefore also the driving comfort, the durability.
- Join virtually from anywhere in the world and save travel costs, time and environmental resources.
- Expand your technical know-how while never leaving the comfort of your office/home.
- Listen to engineering experts sharing their specialist knowledge in diverse fields of simulation in vehicle development.
- Engage in discussions and exchange insights.
- Enlarge your network and build long-lasting business connections.