Fatigue analysis delivers the final assessment of component´s structural durability performance bringing together all system information generated by measurement, MBS and FEA. Because many influences interact during crack formation, accurate input from loads, material data and FE-models are decisive for quality of prediction.
FEMFAT is a universally applicable software program for the fatigue analysis of statically and/or dynamically loaded components and complete systems. Based on stresses from finite element analysis, FEMFAT delivers analysis results such as fatigue life or damage as well as safety factors.
Our portfolio covers the full range of typical customer needs for numerical structural analysis. We offer all related services, starting with guidance for the definition of the analysis task (model extent, boundary conditions, loads, methodology) up to the professional interpretation of the results and providing feasible design recommendations.
- Join virtually from anywhere in the world and save travel costs, time and environmental resources.
- Expand your technical know-how while never leaving the comfort of your office/home.
- Listen to engineering experts sharing their specialist knowledge in diverse fields of simulation in vehicle development.
- Engage in discussions and exchange insights.
- Enlarge your network and build long-lasting business connections.